Please take these into consideration before leaving a comment on this website:
- Add relevant ideas that expand on an article’s premise — read the article before you comment
- Offer useful, constructive (not offensive) criticism
- Drop funny references or jokes that carry the conversation forward
- Use your real first name and email address in the comment form
Comments may not be posted or may be deleted after they are posted if they:
- are not in accord with Islamic Republic of Iran’s Press Law and Cyber Crime Law
- don’t use your real first name or email address
- demonstrate you didn’t read, watch, or listen to the content
- comments that simply restate or repeat information from the article and don’t carry the conversation forward
- are irrelevant to discussions
- includes threats and insults [to anybody]
- are Racist or obscene nastiness
- violate anyone’s copyright, trademark, etc.
- promote links back to your product, service, or latest venture
Don’t contribute spam
If you’d like your comment to appear on Financial Tribune, be respectful of our community and think before you post.
Here are additional comment guidelines:
- Legality: No matter where you are from/live in, your comments should be in accord with Islamic Republic of Iran’s Press Law and Cyber Crime Law.
- Our Rights: For any comment, we reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark it as spam.
- Links: If you must include a link in your comment, please be aware that your comment may not be approved for posting. Be patient. Relevant links that contribute to the conversation need to be approved.
- Liability: By posting a comment, you agree that your contribution is your own and that you take responsibility for it.
- Copyright: If we receive authentic notice that a comment is in violation of anyone’s copyrighted information, the comment will be deleted and the commenter may be blocked from posting comments in the future.
- Multiple Comments on the same Post: Multiple related comments on the same blog post (usually one after the other) may be combined into a single comment.
If you follow this comment policy, your comment should be posted. Please be patient while we moderate our conversations to ensure the best experiences for our site visitors.